OUTFIT SEVENTY THREE


SUNDAY 2ND FEBRUARY, Crop tops are the trends of the season. I used to wear mine with normal legging or pants but a high-waisted pants matched with a crop top is so much better. I found these one at American Apparel and it's called " Disco pants " because if you really look at the material it's like glitters. Finally a legging with pockets thanks God  haha... What's written on my top is just so nice and true I ike tees with messages. The Nike Roshe run are also the best because of the design (there are so many models) and the comfort. Well, for the beanie a touch of pink during winter is recommended !


Lot of love c

Beanie : AmericanApparel
Top : Zara
Pants : American Apparel
Shoes : Nike roshe run




















2 commentaires:

  1. j'adore tes baskets <3
    thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You have a wonderful blog! And I really love your pictures. Great shirt.

    Lovely greets

    Tanja

    www.modelovers.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you to comment my post it really motivates me and i love reading any of your comments. Love