What's up : The Hundreds


SUNDAY, 12 JANUARY, Let's face it, so many street brands have grown up these 10 last years and sometimes you can get lost surrounded by so many new brands. I just found an amazing one ! The Hundreds. It both sells clothes and write a mag, which is to me really original and creative. They are inspired by skateboard, surf, hip-hop and punk. And the mix between all of these styles is good trust me. Their shops are located in LA, N-Y, San Francisco and Santa Monica but also in 400 accounts everywhere on the planet. The photographs they did are so beautiful , especially from the Summer 2014 collection. Look at their website here.












Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Thank you to comment my post it really motivates me and i love reading any of your comments. Love