Hair tips


Hi, I'm so sorry I didn't post since one week ! But my TWO computers had a problem. (Yes what a malediction) And I restarted school too so I'm busy with homework and test and sport,... So today I tried a new thing with my hair. I read that hair spray makes hair very dry so I used after-shampoo because it doesn't damage my hair. But after 10 mins that dry and wet effect disappears... So if you know another product or tips tell me ! 
Thanks for reading my blog ♥ 
Love, C.











8 commentaires:

  1. hello beautiful! you have a very nice blog so I'm following you!! See you, kisses!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Great pictures!
    Thank you for the nice comment on my blog!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. une belle crinière, et quel regard!




    www.letiziabarcelona.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Je découvre ton très jolie blog !!
    Belles photos bonne continuation

    www.awesomeliliiicheri.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. GReat post dear, thanks for sharing! =)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. je viens de me lancer sur la blogosphère et je découvre avec joie ton blog.
    j'aime beaucoup tes postes. Bonne continuation

    www.sky--bright.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you to comment my post it really motivates me and i love reading any of your comments. Love