Outfit twenty


Hi  guysYes it's been a long time since i haven't post and i'm so sorry about it but highschool is very new and huge to me and i'm a bit busy. The weather is totally crazy ! It's cold the morning and so hot the afternoon... (thats why i wear a knit). I am totally obsessed by comfy and original sweaters ! I just want to buy this now. I watched Michael Kors show and Paul Smith show and it was amazing. I hope you like this outfit. 

Follow me on Bloglovin and Instagram













Knit : Zara
Shirt : Zara
Short : Zara
Shoes : Monoprix

6 commentaires:

  1. this outfit is gorgeous on you! love it. you wear this to highschool? it must be so fun to wear what you like, my uniform was royal blue head to toe! if you get a sec, i'd love to know what you think of my latest post! x

    www.supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. j'aime beaucoup ce look , la chemise , le short au top :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. J'adore ! La col de la chemise qui dépasse c'est top :) Et tu as de ces yeux :O incroyable
    Xxo

    http://freedame-fashion.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Another really great outfit Claire. Love the metal tips on the collared shirt. Shorts are adorable. Dawn suitcase vignettes xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. J'adore le short et les détails du col !

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you to comment my post it really motivates me and i love reading any of your comments. Love