OUTFIT SIXTY FOUR




FRIDAY, 1st NOVEMBER, all I can say is that here winter is not really in the mood. Pale pink is the perfect pop of colour. I paired this peplum skirt with a holes top just to keep the soft spirit of my whole outfit. As a beginner I was like " inside ? outside ? " definitely inside with this kind of skirt ! If you want more inspiration many girls wore them during previous fashion weeks. So I hope you'll get inspired as well as me. 

Lot of love 












Top : Zara

Skirt : COTR x Pimkie

Heels : New Look

3 commentaires:

  1. pretty photos, love the mesh jumper <3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh my gosh, i'm in love with all your outfits, you are so elegant ! xx (and gorgeous, by the way)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Les photos sont super belles et toi tu es vraiment magnifique, j'adore ta tenue!
    Bises :)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank you to comment my post it really motivates me and i love reading any of your comments. Love